It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:23 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Some New/Old Questions about MyIDE 4.9.B16
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:36 pm 

I haven't used this in awhile, but things are slowly returning to memory. However, I get something weird on the Main Menu screen as shown below when I boot and go to the Main Menu.

Attachment:
MyIDE-II 4.9.B16 Main Menu.jpg

1. Note that everything looks normal except the "IIII" below the RESET menu. In the latest WIP manual it shows "16K ROM" in the same location. Any idea what might be going on or what I might do to check this?

2. When HSIO is turned ON, does that automatically turn on D1: -- D4: (all of them)? Also, is this setting persistent assuming that you SAVE from the Main Menu page? Doesn't seem to be for me. I have to set HSIO each time that I power up. (Edit: I just found the answer to this!)

Thanks,
Larry

There are images and/or files attached to this posting. You must be logged-in to view or download this content.

Post subject: Re: Some New/Old Questions about MyIDE 4.9.B16
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:14 am 

Hi Larry,

Late reply, been on vacation and had only time to clean the forum from time to time.

To be honest, since working on LiteDOS, I have lost track of 4.9.B16 too.
The IIII are 4 bits, that control the MyIDE-cartridge if it's Flash,RAM or RO RAM.

Better use the latest 4.9 / I have send you in a pm or email some newer test versions, should read B17 or B18 (?)

This is on the forum:
viewtopic.php?p=10283#p10283

Grtz,
Sijmen.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]