It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Atari Portfolio Flash Cartridge or more accuratly CF adapter
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:10 am 

This is my idea, it originally came from Klaus from Germany, but i have pictures of the Atari Portfolio in use with a mock up board, (the board works, the parallel interface needs to be modded yet)...I thought this might be right up your alley Steve and others, once I get the unit finished and complete I will test it fully.

Here are some pictures of the prototype with the CF to IDE adapter hooked up, it uses two 5 volt power supplies, (not in the picture but all set up). One for the CF adapter the other for the Parallel to IDE adapter.

Attachment:
Untitled 3.jpg

Attachment:
Untitled 2.jpg

Attachment:
Untitled 1.jpg

A friend of mine will be designing he final circuitry for the Parallel to IDE part , I have a few IDE to CF adapter on order , everything is looking good from now on, and the parallel interface can be used for other purposes such as Trans-folio.

Hope this meets your requirements for posting Steve if anything its interesting , I hope to have a modded interface soon... Russ Campbell

PS: I am out of everything 8 bit and ST for now , concentrating on the Atari Porftolio at the moment.

There are images and/or files attached to this posting. You must be logged-in to view or download this content.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]