It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Guy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:12 pm 

I am old and new to this what i meant by that got my first 400 when it came out then got me a 800xl and a 130 xe about
15 later got me a 1200 some how i lost that and the 400 i found it in the garbage i think my son was working on it lol.
Any how i came to thank steve for my order that i got today my sio2pc and all the others that i got didnt know where
to post it but i think this is the spot.

A Big THANKS!!

Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:34 pm 

hello new guy!

Everyone who ever had a Atari Computer or what ever version you might of had, is always held in deep reguard of those
that wish to have one. My kids all want my Atari 130xe and the disks that they played when they were young. Naturally I say NO and when can I come over and play the games on your huge flat screen at thier house ? They marvel on processor speed, a five inch disk drive that actually works, and most of all, HOW MUCH MEMORY does this TOY have ?

A look back is better than a look forward any time !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 pm 

Hi and i know what you mean lol but my kids laugh at me cause i am working on this atari again not only that but i hook my 8-trak and vcr to and they are laughing but they work why not use them. But as you know trying to get the hang of it again so my
atari is down so have to wait for help from here on what he think is wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:52 pm 

hello:
I just like the layed back feeling of not having to be connected in this busy every day world of cell phones that keep the mind and body wondering why. So I get on my Atari, play simple games for a simple mind and step back into time once more to a simpler time. The why, I step back is not there, they just put up with me and wonder when thier turn is on my Atari.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:52 pm 

Hello New Guy:
With the APE interface I have been busy re-living my past, and enjoying the old games I use to play with my kids. Now my kids are in thier 30's and all want my Atari, and Dad wont do such a thing. I am making copies and using the APE interface like a champ. I have been doing my copies with two disk drives, and loving it.
Keep up the great work of making good copies of your old materials and thumb your nose to those that think that the ATARI is dead.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]