It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: What is wrong with my disk image?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:55 pm 

I downloaded some .ATR images but none of them will load into APE. I can load the files into an emulator like Atari800Win+ and they will work in the emulator. However, with my actual Atari800/SIO2PC/APE they won't work.

My Atari800/SIO2PC/APE will load an image from a .ATR downloaded from a link on this site and will also load a tape image i downloaded, but it will not load the downloaded .ATR images.

The disk information and filename does not even get displayed on the disk 1 panel after attempting to load with the drive control -> load image - drive 1 pulldown. I attached a disk image. Maybe this .ATR does not conform to the standard? I would really like to figure this out. Thanks for assistance.

There are images and/or files attached to this posting. You must be logged-in to view or download this content.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:57 pm 
ERROR AT LINE 0

Looks OK to me. I sent you some other suggestions in response to your e-mail, let me know if those work out.

Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:55 pm 

It looks like a the culprit was a long path name. I used APE for Windows v2.3.5. The file wouldn't load under the path "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Atari 8-bit Roms\8bit - Demos - [ATR]" but I copied the file to "C:\APE" and it could load it from that directory no problemo. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]