It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:47 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: 64-Bit Drivers for Windows Vista/Windows 7 Now Available
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:23 pm 
ERROR AT LINE 0

Signed 64-bit drivers for the ColecoVision and Atari 5200 128-in-1 USB cartridges are now available.

To view and download the attachment in this post, please make sure you are logged in.

If there are any issues installing the driver please contact me at classics@atarimax.com or follow up here. Very Happy

Thanks

Steve

There are images and/or files attached to this posting. You must be logged-in to view or download this content.

Post subject: Re: 64-Bit Drivers for Windows Vista/Windows 7 Now Available
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:06 pm 

Thanks Steve for supporting 64 bit operating systems. I know of a few small companies that make several thousand dollar printers and other devices and they refuse to spend the money to write a 64 bit Windows driver.

Atarimax listened to their customers and spent the time and money to make a signed Windows 64 bit driver. This was a great software update to an already amazing product. Now any Windows computer can use the Colecovision or Atari 5200 128 -in -1 USB flash cartridge including the latest 64 bit computers. :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: 64-Bit Drivers for Windows Vista/Windows 7 Now Available
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:06 pm 

Hi,
I have received the Atarimax ColecoVision 128-in-1 Flash MultiCart from one my friend.
I'm not able to install drivers for win 7: I've always the error code 10 (impossible to run the device).
I'm sure that the cartridge it is not seen or recognized by my win 7.
I also tried using Win 10 but I've the same results.
Do I have to connect the Flash Multicart both to the PC and to the Colecovision console for it to be recognized by windows 7 or 10?
Many thanks.
Alberto

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]