It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: 50 Atari Cartridges from the 5200 ECPC and Prototype
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 pm 

These games are all cartridges that were not commonly made available for the 8-Bit. They are games for the 5200 system, Edge Connector Programmable Cartridge (ECPC) that Romox came out with, and Prototypes that were never released commercially. I'm sure there are more than the 50 I have here, but it's a start. Feel free to add to it and post them so we can all enjoy. Thank you Steve for a great product.

There are images and/or files attached to this posting. You must be logged-in to view or download this content.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:31 pm 

Why is there garbage after item 50 in the menu?

Post subject: Re: 50 Atari Cartridges from the 5200 ECPC and Prototype
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 pm 

Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm having a small issue.

I tried to add tep392's Pac-man to dougbird's workbook. When I was done it worked in my 800XL but not in my 800. The updated cart doesn't even boot in the 800 while Dougbird's original works fine in the 800.

All I tried to do was insert the new XEX.

Is there some trick to making carts 400/800 friendly?

I'm using Wine/linux combo to run Maxflash Studio which means I have to export to an ATR. I've done this many times before. This is the first time I noticed this issue. On the other hand, it's the first time I've tried to alter someone's composition.

Here's a link to tep392's Pac-man thread should anyone else like to try. I believe the downloads, tep392's free versions, in the 1st message have been updated to be current.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/19 ... ng-orders/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:23 pm 

phsstpok wrote:

I tried to add tep392's Pac-man to dougbird's workbook. When I was done it worked in my 800XL but not in my 800. The updated cart doesn't even boot in the 800 while Dougbird's original works fine in the 800.

Here's a link to tep392's Pac-man thread should anyone else like to try. I believe the downloads, tep392's free versions, in the 1st message have been updated to be current.

Why not use the Pacmanfinal.bin file at that site and make your own cartridge. And also concerning the 800 works [right click on the slot title and Edit slot for 800 use.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:37 pm 

roye wrote:
phsstpok wrote:

Why not use the Pacmanfinal.bin file at that site and make your own cartridge. And also concerning the 800 works [right click on the slot title and Edit slot for 800 use.

I can't use that image because it's for a 1mbit Atarimax cart and I only have the 8mbit cart.

Also, I don't want a single game cartridgeh. I would like to add the game to this set which has several games I like. The new Pac-man seems like an appropriate addtion.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it another go. Somehow I missed that option.

-SteveS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 am 

That updated PacMan is an incredibly good version! It's what the original should have been.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]